AIM
coltdemp1

Sternman offers guidance Sternman offers guidance

This flash is so fucking stern

Yet, fair.

Ecke responds:

Epic fairness.

My Last Flash Ever! My Last Flash Ever!

Well, you got me

As for the main point of this flash, which I will not give away, you did ALMOST get me, until I realized the date that this was submitted.

Most of the humor was based off of the last part, and everything else was slow and boring, but of course, that was on purpose.

I can tell that you do have some artistic talent. Some of the graphics were crappy, like Afro_Stud, but on the other hand ROFL Muffin looked really nice, as well as some of the other people. (Still, I don't know if you drew those yourself, the good or bad ones)

overall: A good, tricky flash that makes you slap your head.

(~***~)

Murray responds:

I did not draw Muffin and didn't draw Graham's head, although soon, I will use my drawn version of Graham's head. :D I should draw Muffin, but nah, not right now.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Wow, amazing.

A visual masterpiece. Just simply wonderful

I found the secret. I don't get...what..it... is.

NG Today- Summer 2007 NG Today- Summer 2007

Great Idea

This is an interesting idea. I wonder how often you will update it though.

DOOM FPS 2 DOOM FPS 2

Good, cool recreation

Doom is a fun game. Thanks for putting it on flash so I can play it without downloading it. Of course it's not as good as real Doom, but it still kicks ass.

(~***~)

Ahem. Ahem. Ahem.
*PM*

Electricman 2 HS Electricman 2 HS

aWESOMENESS

Great game. It must have taken a long time. Kudos. It is a bit easy though. I'm not done yet, but listen to this. I was at 1 health against the blind and they were both at nearly full, but I came back to win.

Rememberin' the Good Times Rememberin' the Good Times

OK

It was a good background beat, but the pitch seemed a little bit too high for me. I liked the drum and the piano thrown in there though. Overall OK.

WyteNoiz responds:

Alright man thanks.

All Apoligies 2 All Apoligies 2

Good, catchy

I liked this one much more than Western Confusion. It was quicker pace, and the beat is catchy. Nice job.

Western Confusion Western Confusion

Slow

I don't personally like heavy metal, and it is a terrible "riff" if you could even call it that. It is waaaay to slow as well.