AIM
coltdemp1

NG Today- Summer 2007 NG Today- Summer 2007

Great Idea

This is an interesting idea. I wonder how often you will update it though.

DOOM FPS 2 DOOM FPS 2

Good, cool recreation

Doom is a fun game. Thanks for putting it on flash so I can play it without downloading it. Of course it's not as good as real Doom, but it still kicks ass.

Ahem. Ahem. Ahem.
*PM*

Electricman 2 HS Electricman 2 HS

aWESOMENESS

Great game. It must have taken a long time. Kudos. It is a bit easy though. I'm not done yet, but listen to this. I was at 1 health against the blind and they were both at nearly full, but I came back to win.

Bee Dodger &amp;lt;3 Bee Dodger <3

Great game.

Graphics were funky and fresh. Great style. Good music. Overall, a good game. The movement was a little odd though.

My soce: 7,182::I got on the highscore table woot!

World Domination Battle World Domination Battle

Amazing.

Questionably one of the greatest games of all time. It was both comedic, and genius. I think that the Prince of Persia or Ghandi are the best.

Please! Make MORE!!

dot. dot.

Good but one crucial mistake

Graphics, and everything else were great, but you did not "protect" it from cheaters. All one simply has to do is hold down the left mouse button, and they can move right over the walls. Might want to fix that.

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

Great - SPOILER!

Great game. Nice, smooth graphics, and addicting. Warning, spoiler ahead!!

Second Level - 3R174
3RD - 7D59U
4TH - 85431

HELICOPTER - 7H0MP (THATS A ZERO, NOT AN O)

thats all so far.

Happy Balance Happy Balance

Meh, not great

It was ok, but the hard level is literally impossible for me. I have a laptop and use one of those nub mouses. The second I started, I would go right as fast as possible, but I would get stuck at the side. Not much animation, but this should pass... not by much.

Atak of da Twees Atak of da Twees

Not bad!

Hmm. It was pretty good. The only problem was it wasn't hard. Maybe make it harder, and increase the frame rate a bit. 3/5 for me.

Momo-the-Monkey responds:

Ok, thanks for the comment. I'll definately consider that next time....

Thanks again!

- Momo

Ultimate Homer Simpson SB Ultimate Homer Simpson SB

Good

This SB was much better than your madagascar one. The graphics were better, it has been done before, but still, it was nice. The sound quality still was very good and I find the simpsons hilarious. Again, some animation, just a little, would make it look better. Also, maybe you could make it so when you pressed the spacebar, it stops all sounds.
3/5