AIM
coltdemp1

Sternman offers guidance Sternman offers guidance

This flash is so fucking stern

Yet, fair.

Ecke responds:

Epic fairness.

My Last Flash Ever! My Last Flash Ever!

Well, you got me

As for the main point of this flash, which I will not give away, you did ALMOST get me, until I realized the date that this was submitted.

Most of the humor was based off of the last part, and everything else was slow and boring, but of course, that was on purpose.

I can tell that you do have some artistic talent. Some of the graphics were crappy, like Afro_Stud, but on the other hand ROFL Muffin looked really nice, as well as some of the other people. (Still, I don't know if you drew those yourself, the good or bad ones)

overall: A good, tricky flash that makes you slap your head.

Murray responds:

I did not draw Muffin and didn't draw Graham's head, although soon, I will use my drawn version of Graham's head. :D I should draw Muffin, but nah, not right now.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Wow, amazing.

A visual masterpiece. Just simply wonderful

I found the secret. I don't get...what..it... is.

Under Judgement Under Judgement

Good but daily feature and front page?

It was nice, but things like this have already been done before, and this one seems not different, if not worse. The graphics were...meh, and in the end, the NG Logo was a HORRIBLE quality. I just don't think it deserved everything it got. Sorry.

The American Jerk The American Jerk

AHH! Great but one major issue.

Great movie - Great graphics, cool idea, nice style, BUT ONE HUGE ISSUE!

The lip syncing was so off it wasn't even funny! If it had been on track, this surely would have made the front page! Fix that, and all will be well though.

Epilepsy Cure Epilepsy Cure

Good graphics, but this has been done before. You basically stole the idea.

doubleobenny responds:

I actually came up with this idea with a friend who is here beside me (no he isn't invisible). Sorry if there's anyone out there who think I stole it.

3:33am 3:33am

Holy shit!

I knew it was going to happen. I just knew it. I've seen the Exsorcism of Emily Rose, but it still scared the living shit out of me. Nice job.

No Sheep No Sheep

Great

Awesome style, high fps, I can tell, great humor, but that poor, poor little pretty sheep. My favorite part was..."Dead...Sexy".

Nice job, keep up the good work. This might even get frontpage'd

0The Grave Robber0 0The Grave Robber0

Really good

Yes, first review. Well, here is what I thought. I really liked how it was serious, but then went to a comical tone. Smooth graphics for the most part, all in all, really good. This is on the frontpage for sure!

Pumpkinapped Pumpkinapped

Meh

It was an ok idea, but it is obvious from the way you made the movie that you can't animate very well. The sounds were not that well done either.